Business Workshop, Key Account Management, Automotive & Mobility
Specialised training for the Focussed at automotive and mobility industry. Defining chances and risks for of a fast changing industry, high volume vs. low contribution margin. Value Selling is one of the arguments to develop the market.
A traditional industry needs to reinventthink completely new to itself so itcan survivemeet the environmental requests requirements by of customers and by government.
Quality Management isThus, quality management becomes a central issue in the car production process from the very beginning.from the beginning of car producing a very big issue. We integrate QM and mManagement tTools and combinening it with a couple of best practice samples.
Increasing efficiency in getting new customers by on- and offline acquisition and development of existing customers.
In this industry-specific seminar, we deal with the topic of VALUE PROPOSITION and supplier position. What are the customer's requirements (product performance and ancillary product performance), how well or how poorly do I/my company/my customer contact points perform?
Who is my competitor with regards to myA customer and how do I succeed in working out a UNIQUE CUSTOMER PROPOSITION? How do I sustainably optimizeopportunities and risks and also strengths and weaknesses?
Aquiring new customers, retaining existing customers and winning back customers is the focus of the seminar. The key customer usually has a high share of total sales and contribution margin and therefore has to be served sustainably. We think about how we can move from a unique selling proposition to a unique customer proposition, how we can recognize and communicate our company and product advantages and how we can establish customer loyalty to us, our company and our products/services.
Job description of every sales manager starts always with the subject to acquire and to convert new customers. During this particular Business Training we adopt and combine digital marketing, traditional marketing and quality management to optimize the process of acquisition.
We insert and optimize the well-known A-I-D-A-Formular, identify our target group, getting qualified names and addresses and managing the process in a sustainable way with key performance indicators to increase sales volume and profitability.
Contentin thisales training:
- Corporate und company-wide objectives (quality vs. quantity)
- Introduction to “The 3 Assets in Sales and Marketing”
- Differentiation between quantity and quality
- Smart-objective management
- Definition and proactive management of ratios and KPI´s in sales
- Definition of lead and lead management
- Integration of quality management into sales
- Process management during the acquisition process
- Possibilities of lead generation and conversion
- Qualification of leads
- Sales qualified leads vs. marketing qualified leads
- Ways to convert prospective customers
- Ratios and KPI´s in the acquisition process
- Sales Funnel Management
- Deployment of objectives, cooperation with marketing and other internal or external departments
- Management of existing customers and establishment of customer loyalty
- Cross-selling as a sales target
- Up-selling as a sales target
- Sales possibilities and opportunities for existing customers
- Customer satisfaction management and management deployment
- Net Promotor Score including process management to improve the actual status
- Priority Management for sales managers – time as the bottleneck
- Customer recovery
- Churn-rate and improvement process using the Ishikawa method
- Interactive workshop based on customer demand
- Short presentations from Roberto Capone
- Tools and instruments techniques in quality management and sales.
- Teamworking Group tasks
- Sales Sscenarios
Optional: webinar, remote-training, blended learning possibilities.